This is your chance to become a charter member of ASHE’s newest forming Section in Austin, Texas! Joining Houston and Dallas-Fort Worth, Austin will become the third section to be chartered in the Lone Star State.
The American Society of Highway Engineers, founded in 1958 in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, provides a forum for members and partners of the highway industry to promote a safe, efficient and sustainable transportation system through education, innovation and fellowship.
ASHE offers to members:
- An opportunity to be a part of a community which promotes the highway industry on a local, regional, and National level,
- A vast array of technical presentations regarding new projects, new products, and new knowledge with opportunities for professional credit hours,
- Networking opportunities for all members of the transportation community, from government employees, contractors, consultants, suppliers, and utility owners,
- Periodic local and regional social and professional gatherings and our annual National Conference,
- The monthly scanner magazine and the weekly ASHE Inside Lane, with articles and news of interest to all, and
- An organization that fosters our future generation of transportation professionals through scholarships and student chapters.
Join ASHE today! Board of Director and Committee roles for the new Central Texas Section are available now, as are general memberships. Don’t miss this opportunity to get in on the ground floor.
Contact Robert Scullion or Rhys Keller for details. View the invitation letter.